Kill 'em all guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Online - Karak Azgal - Order Side

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Archmage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maryiann

Application - Archmage Empty
PostSubject: Application - Archmage   Application - Archmage I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:41 pm

Hi all!

My elder brother and I share this account and we play an Archmage. Rank 40 and currently at Renown Rank 40 (but of course working to get it up!).
I'm 18 and my brother is 20. But don't let our ages fool you! We're pretty mature and well-mannered people who are fun at the same time Wink haha pardon the self-praise!

We got to know about the guild in 2 ways. First I was in town hopelessly looking for people to do an instance with (seeing as I just hit T4) and got a tell that I should go join a good guild. Kill 'em all was then highlighted to me =D That was yesterday, and I was wondering how I was supposed to join the guild. But luckily, today I saw a single recruitment ad by Erickaa and then gave her a tell. It's fate! hahaha =D

Hmmm...additional information? My brother is the person you'll be playing with most of the time, he does RvR and PvE. I just pop by sometimes to play a bit and sometimes drag him from the computer if he spends like 10 hours there. haha. Oh, we're from Singapore! Brownie points to anyone who instantly knows where that is without googling! We're fairly active, online everyday for at least 3 hours and up to 12 hours or more on certain days.

Well, that's it for now. Oh and we read through all the rules on the forums and are pretty agreeable to them and all. Plus we're asian, so that + passive skill of listening to orders and behaving. hahaha =) Hope to heal you guys/and of course gals, soon! Wink
Back to top Go down

Application - Archmage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Archmage   Application - Archmage I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:34 pm

Quote :
We're fairly active
AND
Quote :
online everyday for at least 3 hours and up to 12 hours

Yeaaaah you are for sure asian...

And I think we all know where is Singapore. Wink

Back to top Go down

Application - Archmage
Page 1 of 1