Kill 'em all guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Online - Karak Azgal - Order Side

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zadizan

RP application Empty
PostSubject: RP application   RP application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:29 pm

Hello there

As I haven't seen a form to use when applying I'll make up one:

Age - 23 and counting
Nationality - Romanian
Name - Dan
Online times - Except for when I'm at college - which is in the morning - I'm online most of the day and throughout the night (until around 2-3).
Character name and class - Zadizan, RP
Rank, Renown - Started playing this game like 4 days ago - took me a while deciding which class I like most until I found the Runepriest which was the one I fell inlove with - to get to the chase: rank 8 same as the renown.

Other things I'd like to mention.
I'm fairly new to the game, but not to the genera. Played a variety of MMORPGs such as Asheron's call in the old days, Tibia and WoW. The most important aspect for me in a MMO is the PvP one, which leads me to believe I found what I was looking for after my breakup with WoW. As for the last one (don't really know if it matters) I was amongst the highest ranked pvp-ers in the word as I've managed to get the gladiator title in s5 and s6.
Now as for my reasoning for wanting to join your guild. I'm the kind of guy who likes to be good at what i do when it comes to both rl and games. I take constructive criticism very seriously and I do whatever it takes to improve my game. All in all, I think your guild is the place for me for the mear reason that here is where I can learn, improve, have loads fun and pvp with the best.
Forgot to mention I've got TS3, vent and skype as well as a microphone.

This being said, I'm looking forward to your answer.
Back to top Go down
Icareane
Castigator
Icareane

RP application Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP application   RP application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:50 pm

Approved. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://keaguild.home-forum.com
Fite
Officer
Fite

RP application Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP application   RP application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:35 am

nice app, looking forward to playing with you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RP application Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP application   RP application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP application
Page 1 of 1