Kill 'em all guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Online - Karak Azgal - Order Side

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warrior Priest looking to join your fine guild§

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nekroz

Warrior Priest looking to join your fine guild§ Empty
PostSubject: Warrior Priest looking to join your fine guild§   Warrior Priest looking to join your fine guild§ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:52 am

Hello!

My name is Anton and I live in Sweden. I have been playing WAR since release and have a RR80 chosen with full tyrant and sov on Norn. I also have a RR65 Sorc which I play from time to time.

Some WAR "bragging".

*I have maintanked every instance in the game including the old king instance multiple times (VL more then I can remember).
*Ex guild leader of the now dead destro guild Dreamcore and ex officer, now member, of Evil Inc.
*Been very active in the past planning realm wide events for destruction. These include foremost pushes and the establishment of a desto guildleader/officer forum.
*Was part of the first destro grp on Norn to complete Vulture Lord.

I have grown somewhat tired of Norn and destruction so I have been lvling up a R40 - RR39 WP here on Azgal. I love playing a healer and feel I have the class figured out. I want to join your guild because im impressed with what ive seen and you seem to be very organised and active. Think I would make a fine addition to the team and hope you will have me.

Thank you for reading / Nekroz - Warrior Priest of Karak-Azgal
Back to top Go down
Erickaa
Guild Leader
Erickaa

Warrior Priest looking to join your fine guild§ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior Priest looking to join your fine guild§   Warrior Priest looking to join your fine guild§ I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:00 pm

Approved Smile
Back to top Go down

Warrior Priest looking to join your fine guild§
Page 1 of 1