Kill 'em all guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Online - Karak Azgal - Order Side

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

interested in joining

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vipa

interested in joining Empty
PostSubject: interested in joining   interested in joining I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:07 pm

Hey Girls and guys

was looking around for a guild and Fite pointed me in this direction, char name is Lightvipa R28 RR22 Archmage fully specc'd in the path of Asuryan as ive mainly been solo or with a buddy, also have a few other chars with {Vipa} suffix Iron breaker {Tankvipa} and Enginer {Vipa} both level 18 i think before i concentrated upon the AM.

Looking for a good group to do Questing or Rvr what ever is on the plans for the night as for the real me 33 guy live in middle England hate football love beer Smile

not sure what else to put as im been chased all over LOTD by angry Destro atm and not doing well !!! lol

Vipa
Back to top Go down
Erickaa
Guild Leader
Erickaa

PostSubject: Re: interested in joining   interested in joining I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:36 pm

Heya,
as I know we do not have dps AM in here, so ill be fun to have one, tho I hope to convince you that healing is better Very Happy
Give shout to any officers in game to invite you.
Back to top Go down
Amberon

PostSubject: Wanna join :D   interested in joining I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:28 pm

Hey, im intrested in joining guild. I am a r40 r48 SM path of vaul thats names amberon. I want to join cause:
I want to higher my renown rank with other great player Very Happy
Guild i am in right now is really boring. And there is 2 other players im common with here (Sylfaril, Hellrez)
Btw im from sweden and collect warhammer 40k- Eldar models.
I have no sound right now as my headphones broke but will get new ones soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: interested in joining   interested in joining I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

interested in joining
Page 1 of 1