Kill 'em all guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Online - Karak Azgal - Order Side

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interested in joining.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cuthbert

Interested in joining. Empty
PostSubject: Interested in joining.   Interested in joining. I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:12 pm

Hey, I'm not 100% sure about the format other than what I read in the rules.

Basically my character is called Cuthbertt, he's a level 35 Witch Hunter, RR27.

I got war pretty much a couple weeks after it first came out. Originally I had created a destruction character, which I got up to lvl 40 RR50. At the time I was in the top destruction guild on the server. In fact I remember we were the first to get epic mounts and all that BS. Anyways I got sick and tired of always getting slapped about so I figured I'd try something different and created an order character.

Unfortunately the game was pretty buggy, what with the imbalance, the bugs and lag, and server crashes so I decided to give it a break for a while. Fast forward by about 11 months and here I am! Yay?

A little about myself: I'm 21 and from Malta, land of eternal sunshine. . trust me, it gets old! I'm a 3rd year student at Uni, hating / loving every minute of it. I'm an incredibly laid back guy in game and I love to talk =P The reason why I'd like to join this guild is because I love PvP and the idea of premades as opposed to mindless killing, is really great. Right now I know character wise I can't provide much to the guild but fingers crossed with a little help ( yes, i do feel SUPER rusty after a year away ) I'll be able to help people out.

Apologies if I've said to much / to little but I wasn't quiet sure what to say exactly, so I tried to hit all possible points =P

Oh and my real life name is Michael heh, anyways hope to hear from you soons.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Erickaa
Guild Leader
Erickaa

Interested in joining. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining.   Interested in joining. I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:09 pm

We agreed that you are welcome to the guild, so please contact any of the officers in game for invitation Smile
Back to top Go down

Interested in joining.
Page 1 of 1