Warhammer Online - Karak Azgal - Order Side
HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Wascar application

Go down 

PostSubject: Wascar application   Sun May 23, 2010 3:33 pm

Hello there, my name is Wascar (in-game of course who would name their child Wascar, i don't think even my parents hate me that much), i am a female warrior priest, and before you ask no i am not a female in real life i just thought if i was gonna stare at a pixel for hours might as well be something sexy.
A little about my self, i am 29 years YOUNG married with a 3 year old daughter, live in London England, all thou i was actually born in Colombia(and no not Columbia USA, but Colombia south America) been living in the UK for 15 years now.
I am an easy going guy who likes to have fun specially with friends, now that is summer time i do spend a few afternoons sucking some necessary sun rays, and replenish my natural brown colour.
So like i said my charcater is a WP R40 RR35 lvl not too long ago so i am still getting used to the madness of T4 but is great fun, at the moment i am wrath/grace spec just casue most of the times i am running around solo but ill be happy to spec whatever you guys need.
I have 2 lesser ward pieces 1 superior ward piece and one greater ward piece, i know is not much but is rather hard on your own Sad.
at the moment i am gathering some emblems to improve my gear but is long and hard but non the less great fun Smile
I dont have much experience in war since this is my only R40 character (even thou i do have some low lvl ones that i just play to have fun with in lower tiers, so you can say i am a bit of a knewb but i have played mmos before (nothing like war) so i know i have what it takes to learn fast and improve.
So i what i am hoping to bring to the guild is some one, that will work hard and do my best, on whatever i take part of, and in return i expect to join a friendly environment that likes to have fun.
If there is any questions or if there is any information you guys need feel free to ask, and i hope to hear from you guys soon Smile
and sorry for the wall text Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wascar application   Sun May 23, 2010 3:48 pm

Hey mate, thanks for the application. It sounds like you will get on very well with us. once in guild please look over guild rules etc as this can save potential confusion in future, also for TS details etc.

Anyways app accepted!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wascar application   Sun May 23, 2010 4:23 pm

Welcome then What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wascar application   

Back to top Go down
Wascar application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kill 'em all guild :: Town crier :: Recruitment-