Warhammer Online - Karak Azgal - Order Side
HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Go down 

PostSubject: Greetings!   Wed May 19, 2010 2:47 am

Hello there! After a small break from the game,i ended up rerolling from Norn Destro to Azgal Order.

Been playing WAR from the closed beta,but the game always ended up pushing me aside with it's pledoria of bugs and career imbalances. So i kinda played it for small ammounts of time,with 2-3 month breaks,checking each time if the game has improved.

And the time has finally arrived. I recently got to see the upcoming city changes,and i gotta say i was impressed. On Norn i was in a 6 man guild grp,and suffice to say,i couldnt live in zerg guilds. I asked arround on Azgal,and i was pointed towards Radiant Knights and Malleus Malleficarum, but the playerbase there seems simply to big for my taste.

After several days i got in a scenario with you guys and i kinda liked what i saw.

Im a laid back person,i play the game for fun,but i can also be dedicated when the sittuation arises.

Atm my main is a slayer,Ulfssar, R31/rr29, but i've only been playing it for two weeks now,and i plan on hiting 50 soon.

I can play whatever class is you guys need,exception being KotBS,i never quite managed to get behind then.

So that would be it. Sorry for any grammar mistakes,im quite tired,and the hour is late.

Looking forward to a reply,cheers!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Thu May 20, 2010 1:53 pm

Hi mate, nice detailed application. I think we'd be happy to have you with us and we could use a slayer or 2. If your online in the evening, just try and send a tell to one of the following Erickaa, Fullmmetal, Cowl, Djurdja or Fite. If you see anyone else online from the guild just tell them your looking for an officer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Thu May 20, 2010 6:03 pm

Will do! Thanks for replying,kept checking the forum these last few days and thought you guys didnt need any more players or something.

Will pm u in game first chance i get. Cheers!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Fri May 21, 2010 9:44 am

Don't worry about your English man Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Fri May 21, 2010 3:27 pm

Clockwise wrote:
Don't worry about your English man Laughing

Ma foi, oui! Wink

"You called down the thunder...
...now reap the whirlwind!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content