Warhammer Online - Karak Azgal - Order Side

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Pokutnik - Witch Hunter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pokumon

PostSubject: Pokutnik - Witch Hunter   Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:22 pm

Hide your kids hide your wifes cause they tormentin' errbody out here ( )

First some basics ( haven't idea how u wish the application to look like , since u haven't any application template )

Class : Witch Hunter

Playstyle : Semi-Hardcore ( not nolifing tho , but when I do something I try to do it on highest level as possible )

Renown Rank : 75rr

Experience with MMO's : Playing WAR since headstart ( got lots of chars ) , played aion for some time ( all endgame gear achieved there , quit before 2.0 )

When u first heared about KEA : When it was created tbh , when Erickaa left disorder

Previous Guilds : Skowyt , Titans ,

Why you want to join us : Beacause I recognise you and your players as guild mainly focused on PvP aspects of game , that's my main target and goal PvP - small/medium scale roaming , 6vs6, IC/Altdorf sieges , PvE but only from time to time , and when somebody except me needs it , All what I miss and need to farm is Meti Glyph from 3rd boss in ToVL. My main target aswell are SC premades Also I search for some break from destroying my "e" button which I have binded to AoE heal on my DoK ( Karak Norn ) Im gonna try to log as much as I can , and divide time played on DoK / WH unless I decide to stay on Azgal , but I wish to grind 100rr on WH since i give a lot of effort to this class , and its class I actually enjoy playing on.

Who told you to make application : Djurdja Razz

What I can offer to guild :

Except awesome dps , I can offer /assist on whoever gonna be main assist , being on VoIP when we play together , dedication. And not being brainless , I know my class and I know the hidden potential , playing for long time
on party support build ( with heal debuff and Seal of Destruction ) even when im solo roaming , dueling.

One of my target is to have static group , and im already working on that ( to 6v6 , sc ) Maybe I will organise one i dunno.

But if its about to RvR I know only few guilds with good organised WB / parties. So firstly im giving a try to KEA.

I know that ur closed on recruting and I was willing to wait but Djurdja said me to make an application so I did Razz

Back to top Go down
Fite
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Pokutnik - Witch Hunter   Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:37 pm

OMG more Polish guys!!! NOOOOO Wink Anyways nice app im sure someone will get back to you today. DJ is officer also, so he should probably just invite Smile

/thumbs
Back to top Go down
Exothermix

PostSubject: Re: Pokutnik - Witch Hunter   Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:55 pm

Cool, nice to see an app from Pokutnik. I know hes a damn good WH (certainly in duels and small scale anyway).

I especially like his argument with Enzan (mara) on worst player thread on the WHA forums.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/GenerixBanshee?feature=mhsn
Djurdja
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Pokutnik - Witch Hunter   Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:53 am

Just contact me in game! if i am not there there are other officers : Erickaa , Cowl , Fite , Icareane !
See you soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokutnik - Witch Hunter   

Back to top Go down

Pokutnik - Witch Hunter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kill 'em all guild :: Town crier :: Recruitment-
Jump to: