Warhammer Online - Karak Azgal - Order Side
HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Pokutnik - Witch Hunter

Go down 

PostSubject: Pokutnik - Witch Hunter   Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:22 pm

Hide your kids hide your wifes cause they tormentin' errbody out here ( )

First some basics ( haven't idea how u wish the application to look like , since u haven't any application template )

Class : Witch Hunter

Playstyle : Semi-Hardcore ( not nolifing tho , but when I do something I try to do it on highest level as possible )

Renown Rank : 75rr

Experience with MMO's : Playing WAR since headstart ( got lots of chars ) , played aion for some time ( all endgame gear achieved there , quit before 2.0 )

When u first heared about KEA : When it was created tbh , when Erickaa left disorder

Previous Guilds : Skowyt , Titans ,

Why you want to join us : Beacause I recognise you and your players as guild mainly focused on PvP aspects of game , that's my main target and goal PvP - small/medium scale roaming , 6vs6, IC/Altdorf sieges , PvE but only from time to time , and when somebody except me needs it , All what I miss and need to farm is Meti Glyph from 3rd boss in ToVL. My main target aswell are SC premades Also I search for some break from destroying my "e" button which I have binded to AoE heal on my DoK ( Karak Norn ) Im gonna try to log as much as I can , and divide time played on DoK / WH unless I decide to stay on Azgal , but I wish to grind 100rr on WH since i give a lot of effort to this class , and its class I actually enjoy playing on.

Who told you to make application : Djurdja Razz

What I can offer to guild :

Except awesome dps , I can offer /assist on whoever gonna be main assist , being on VoIP when we play together , dedication. And not being brainless , I know my class and I know the hidden potential , playing for long time
on party support build ( with heal debuff and Seal of Destruction ) even when im solo roaming , dueling.

One of my target is to have static group , and im already working on that ( to 6v6 , sc ) Maybe I will organise one i dunno.

But if its about to RvR I know only few guilds with good organised WB / parties. So firstly im giving a try to KEA.

I know that ur closed on recruting and I was willing to wait but Djurdja said me to make an application so I did Razz

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokutnik - Witch Hunter   Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:37 pm

OMG more Polish guys!!! NOOOOO Wink Anyways nice app im sure someone will get back to you today. DJ is officer also, so he should probably just invite Smile

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokutnik - Witch Hunter   Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:55 pm

Cool, nice to see an app from Pokutnik. I know hes a damn good WH (certainly in duels and small scale anyway).

I especially like his argument with Enzan (mara) on worst player thread on the WHA forums.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokutnik - Witch Hunter   Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:53 am

Just contact me in game! if i am not there there are other officers : Erickaa , Cowl , Fite , Icareane !
See you soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokutnik - Witch Hunter   

Back to top Go down
Pokutnik - Witch Hunter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kill 'em all guild :: Town crier :: Recruitment-
Jump to: